The Tiny Roundish Table Part 2
The roundish table talk continues in part two of our sitdown with David and Julien from Club Champion Las Vegas. We have so much to talk about with these guys it was seriously hard to contain it to just two hours. Had the recorder been going the entire time it could have easily been four hours of golf chat. You’re Welcome. Haha
Here’s what we covered in this episode with the dynamic duo:
- Why they feel players should come to Club Champion
- Club Champion Pricing Myths
- The difference between a club maker and a club builder
- David and Julien’s 5 and 10-year plans
- A quick chat about CaddyDaddy and their new mesh glove
- WITB – From all of us
- Ryan drops a Lanto Griffen HOT TAKE
- We wrap it up with the most memorable moments we’ve experienced on a golf course (teaser)
Again, Huge shout out to David and Julien for hanging with us
We’re going to have the boys on again and continue the talks. They are so much fun to hang out with and the knowledge they have acquired in such a short time in the industry is impressive.
We hope you all enjoyed these last two episodes as much as we did recording them!
You can help us grow!
If you like the show, you can subscribe to our iTunes page. Leave us a review too! Those reviews help us get exposure, which will undoubtedly help us grow the show!
If you’d like to contact us, hit up our social media pages or, you can also visit our CONTACT page and leave us a message or even obtain the phone number to our voicemail.